- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 Truffles
- Preparation Time:
- • 28 Hershey’s Kisses®
- • 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons whipping cream
- • 10 Hershey’s Caramel Kisses®
- • 1 cup ground pecans, Planters®
- Remove wrappers from milk chocolates. Place milk chocolates and whipping cream in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at medium 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cover; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove wrappers from caramel filled milk chocolates. Using about 1 tablespoon of milk chocolate mixture for each truffle, shape chocolate around each caramel chocolate piece; roll in hand to make ball. (Be sure to cover each chocolate piece completely.) Roll in pecans; refrigerate until ready to serve. For best chocolate flavor, allow truffles to soften at room temperature about 5 minutes before eating.
NotesI was watching the Today Show the other day and I saw a segment with Sandra Lee. I thought these looked great. I'll be trying them out this Christmas.