- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 Truffles
- Preparation Time:
- • 28 Hershey’s Kisses®
- • 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons whipping cream
- • 10 Hershey’s Caramel Kisses®
- • 1 cup ground pecans, Planters®
- Remove wrappers from milk chocolates. Place milk chocolates and whipping cream in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at medium 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cover; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove wrappers from caramel filled milk chocolates. Using about 1 tablespoon of milk chocolate mixture for each truffle, shape chocolate around each caramel chocolate piece; roll in hand to make ball. (Be sure to cover each chocolate piece completely.) Roll in pecans; refrigerate until ready to serve. For best chocolate flavor, allow truffles to soften at room temperature about 5 minutes before eating.
NotesI was watching the Today Show the other day and I saw a segment with Sandra Lee. I thought these looked great. I'll be trying them out this Christmas.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More