- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups red and green M & M chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine flour, baking soda an salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in candies 1/2 cup at a time.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on to baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesThis is an adaptation based on the Nestle Toll House original chocolate chip cookie recipe. Great for the holidays, these cookies are fun and festive without all the decorating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More