- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is an adaptation based on the Nestle Toll House original chocolate chip cookie recipe. Great for the holidays, these cookies are fun and festive without all the decorating.
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups red and green M & M chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine flour, baking soda an salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in candies 1/2 cup at a time.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on to baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
The Vegan Roadie's 5 Ingredient Challenge Cookbook - Season OneSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More