- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 lb.
- Preparation Time:
- 6 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate or 1 package of bittersweet baking chocolate
- 1 package white baking chocolate
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies (about 50)
- Microwave semi-sweet and white chocolates in separate medium microwaveable bowls on high for 2 minutes, or until almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until completely melted.
- Stir 1/2 cup of peppermints into each bowl. Alternately spoon melted chocolates on to wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Swirl chocolates together with knife to marbleize.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Nick's PicksSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More