- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 lb.
- Preparation Time:
- 6 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate or 1 package of bittersweet baking chocolate
- 1 package white baking chocolate
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies (about 50)
- Microwave semi-sweet and white chocolates in separate medium microwaveable bowls on high for 2 minutes, or until almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until completely melted.
- Stir 1/2 cup of peppermints into each bowl. Alternately spoon melted chocolates on to wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Swirl chocolates together with knife to marbleize.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More