- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 lb.
- Preparation Time:
- 6 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate or 1 package of bittersweet baking chocolate
- 1 package white baking chocolate
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies (about 50)
- Microwave semi-sweet and white chocolates in separate medium microwaveable bowls on high for 2 minutes, or until almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until completely melted.
- Stir 1/2 cup of peppermints into each bowl. Alternately spoon melted chocolates on to wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Swirl chocolates together with knife to marbleize.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More