- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. HOT Sausage
- 1 lbs. MILD Sausage
- For the SAUCE..
- 1 cup ketsup
- 1 cup wine vinegar
- 1 cup DARK Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbls. Soy Sauce
- Mix both kinds of sausage together. Form into walnut size balls.
- Cook over mediumn heat until cooked through.
- Drain off grease.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together, stirring well until sugar is dissolved.
- Place balls into 8 oz. jars with lids and fill until jars are 3/4 full.
- Pour sauce over ballsuntil covered.
- Store in the refridgerator turning jars top to bottom every day,to allow the sauce to marinate all the balls.
- Do this for several days.
- Re-heat and serve warm.
- HAPPY EATING AND ENJOY!!
NotesThese meatballs are sooo good. The recipe originally came from my grandfather who made them every year at Christmas. He has passed away, but I still make them for family gatherings, all the while thinking of him.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Special SmoothiesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More