- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 small box strawberry or rasberry gelatin
- Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Add sugar, 1 T at a time.
- Drop batter by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet or on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle lime and strawberry or rasberry gelatin over each drop and bake for 50 minutes.
- Turn oven off and remove when completely cool, approximately 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More