- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 small box strawberry or rasberry gelatin
- Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Add sugar, 1 T at a time.
- Drop batter by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet or on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle lime and strawberry or rasberry gelatin over each drop and bake for 50 minutes.
- Turn oven off and remove when completely cool, approximately 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More