- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 small box strawberry or rasberry gelatin
- Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Add sugar, 1 T at a time.
- Drop batter by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet or on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle lime and strawberry or rasberry gelatin over each drop and bake for 50 minutes.
- Turn oven off and remove when completely cool, approximately 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More