- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. white Almond bark
- 20 peppermint balls, crushed
- 10 drops Red food coloring
- Wax paper
- In a sauce pan, melt the white chocolate over LOW heat.
- After the chocolate melts, add food coloring and crushed peppermint and stir well.
- Empty contents of saucepan onto wax paper which had been spread on the counter top. With a large spoon, spread the mixture so that is very thin.
- Leave to cool at room temperature.
- When cool, break into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More