- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. white Almond bark
- 20 peppermint balls, crushed
- 10 drops Red food coloring
- Wax paper
- In a sauce pan, melt the white chocolate over LOW heat.
- After the chocolate melts, add food coloring and crushed peppermint and stir well.
- Empty contents of saucepan onto wax paper which had been spread on the counter top. With a large spoon, spread the mixture so that is very thin.
- Leave to cool at room temperature.
- When cool, break into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Recipes for Vitality
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More