- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 3 tsp cinnamon (divided)
- 3 tart apples (granny smith, peeled, cored, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 c dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 loaf Italian or French Bread
- 6 lg eggs
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1. Combine brown sugar, butter, 1 tsp cinnamon in 13x9 in baking dish. Add apples and cranberries; toss to coat well. Spread apple mixture evenly over bottom of baking dish. Arrange slices of bread on top.
- 2. Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and 2 tsp cinnamon until well blended. Pour mix over bread, soaking bread completely. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 h.
- 3. Bake covered w/ aluminum foil in preheated 375 F for 40 min. Uncover and bake 5 min. Remove from oven; let stand 5 min. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More