- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag raw peanuts
- 1 1/2 c. corn syrup
- 1 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 10 drops red food coloring
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt.
- Cook until the sugar is melted.
- Add in the raw peanuts.
- Cook mixture, stirring constantly until the peanuts are light brown in color.
- Stir in food coloring.
- Mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in baking soda.
- Pour on a buttered cookie sheet.
- Cool and crack into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
MidLife Road Trip's
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More