- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 batch sugar cookie dough, refrigerated for at least 30 minutes
- food coloring
- coordinating sprinkles of your choice
- Divide refrigerated cookie dough into however many colors you plan on using. Once dough is divided, use food coloring to color your dough to your liking.
- Once you have your dough colored, take a marbled size piece from each color. Squish them together just enough to marble the colors, not to combine the colors to the point you're changing the color. On a lightly floured surface, roll your marbled dough back into a ball and then out into a long cylindrical shape about 6 inches long (like you used to do with playdough).
- You can then roll the cylinder shape into a pinwheel and coat the edges with sprinkles if you would like.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake according to your sugar cookie dough recipe.
- Cool on a cooling rack before eating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More