- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 batch sugar cookie dough, refrigerated for at least 30 minutes
- food coloring
- coordinating sprinkles of your choice
- Divide refrigerated cookie dough into however many colors you plan on using. Once dough is divided, use food coloring to color your dough to your liking.
- Once you have your dough colored, take a marbled size piece from each color. Squish them together just enough to marble the colors, not to combine the colors to the point you're changing the color. On a lightly floured surface, roll your marbled dough back into a ball and then out into a long cylindrical shape about 6 inches long (like you used to do with playdough).
- You can then roll the cylinder shape into a pinwheel and coat the edges with sprinkles if you would like.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake according to your sugar cookie dough recipe.
- Cool on a cooling rack before eating.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More