HOLIDAY STUFFING MIX IN A JAR
- 3-4 cups unseasoned bread cubes
- 3 tablespoons dried celery flakes
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a jar place unseasoned bread cubes and seal tight.
In a small bowl combine the next 7 ingredients and blend well.
Place in a small baggie and seal tight.
Attach the season/spice baggie to the jar of bread cubes.
Decorate jar with ribbon and/or place a piece of cut out christmas cloth over top of lid and seal with the ring.
Attach the directions below to the jar and season mix:.
In a sauce pan over medium heat,add 1 1/2 to 2 cups of chicken broth or water, 2 Tbs. margarine/butter and contents of seasoning mix to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add bread cubes and mix well.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Stir and serve.