- 1 (16 ounce) pepperidge farms herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (14 ounce) Swanson chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons beau monde seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning or salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2-3/4 cup whipping cream
Preheat oven to 325'.
Spray a 13x9 baking dish with Pam.
In a large sauce pan bring chicken broth,water,and chicken bouillon cubes to a boil.
Add butter,celery,mushrooms and onion and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add black pepper,beau monde seasoning,pourlty seasoning,basil, and Accent (or salt), stir in well.
Remove from heat and add herb stuffing crumbs. Stir well.
Add egg and whipping cream and blend in well.
Pour in greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick/utensil insert comes out clean. (Don't over bake)