- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbls vanilla
- finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut and/or baking cocoa
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, combine the chips and milk, heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Chill for 3 hour or until firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in desired covering.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Store covered at room temp or in the refrigerator.
- About 6 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More