- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbls vanilla
- finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut and/or baking cocoa
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, combine the chips and milk, heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Chill for 3 hour or until firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in desired covering.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Store covered at room temp or in the refrigerator.
- About 6 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More