- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes + chilling
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, baking cocoa or red and green sprinkles
- In a microwave, combine chips and milk. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Chill for 3 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts, coconut, cocoa or sprinkles. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Store covered at room temperature or in a refrigerator.
NotesYou may be tempted to save this recipe for a special occasion since these smooth, creamy chocolates are divine, but with just a few ingredients, they're easy to make anytime.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
50 Shades of Taste
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More