- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2/3's cup powered sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 10 Tbsp margarine, melted
- 1 - 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 8oz whipped topping, divided
- 1 - 29oz can sweet potatoes (yams), drained
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup powered sugar, pecans and margarine. Press into the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch pan lined with Reynold's parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and 2/3 cup powered sugar til creamy. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread on top of cooled crust. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat sweet potatoes, cinnamon, allspice, and brown sugar til smooth. Spread over cream cheese mixture and top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate.
NotesA great holiday twist on the traditional 4-layer Delite!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Adventures in Cooking
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More