- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryA great holiday twist on the traditional 4-layer Delite!!
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2/3's cup powered sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 10 Tbsp margarine, melted
- 1 - 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 8oz whipped topping, divided
- 1 - 29oz can sweet potatoes (yams), drained
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup powered sugar, pecans and margarine. Press into the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch pan lined with Reynold's parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and 2/3 cup powered sugar til creamy. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread on top of cooled crust. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat sweet potatoes, cinnamon, allspice, and brown sugar til smooth. Spread over cream cheese mixture and top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate.