- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 2 c. Sugar
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. B. Soda
- 1 t. B. Powder
- 3/4 c. Light Oil
- 2 c. Grated Zucchini
- 3 c. Flour
- 3 t. Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Crushed Pinapple (drained)
- 1/2 c. Chopped Walnut
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla together in large mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingrediants, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in zucchini, nuts and pinapple.
- Pour into well greased and floured 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 350 - 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
NotesAnother recipe from Angie ~
Called a bread but tastes like a cake...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Sharing Christmas with Friends
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More