- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 2 c. Sugar
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. B. Soda
- 1 t. B. Powder
- 3/4 c. Light Oil
- 2 c. Grated Zucchini
- 3 c. Flour
- 3 t. Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Crushed Pinapple (drained)
- 1/2 c. Chopped Walnut
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla together in large mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingrediants, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in zucchini, nuts and pinapple.
- Pour into well greased and floured 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 350 - 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
NotesAnother recipe from Angie ~
Called a bread but tastes like a cake...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Recipes for Vitality
Summertime SippersSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More