- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 2 c. Sugar
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. B. Soda
- 1 t. B. Powder
- 3/4 c. Light Oil
- 2 c. Grated Zucchini
- 3 c. Flour
- 3 t. Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Crushed Pinapple (drained)
- 1/2 c. Chopped Walnut
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla together in large mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingrediants, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in zucchini, nuts and pinapple.
- Pour into well greased and floured 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 350 - 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
NotesAnother recipe from Angie ~
Called a bread but tastes like a cake...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More