- Cooking Time:
- Servings: yields 1 1/3 cup
- Preparation Time: :30
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 1/2 Tbls. lemon juice
- 1 Tbls. water
- 1 pinch ground white pepper OR cayenne pepper
- 1 splash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup melted real butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In the top of a double boiler over medium-low heat, whisk together egg yolks, lemon juice, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and water.
- -Add the melted butter to egg yolk mixture, 1-2 Tablespoons at a time, while whisking yolks constantly. If mixture gets too thick, add 1 teaspoon of hot water.
- -Whisk in salt, then remove from heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Social Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More