- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick margarine
- 30 large marshmallows
- 4 1/2 cups corn flakes
- 1 tsp - 1 1/2 tsp green food coloring
- Red Hot Candies
- Melt the stick of margarine and marshmallows together.
- Once melted add green food coloring.
- Add the corn flakes and stir until "goo" forms. Place by the tablespoon onto wax paper.
- Press one red hot into the center.
- Let cool.
- Best when made one to two days ahead of time so that they have time to set up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More