- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick margarine
- 30 large marshmallows
- 4 1/2 cups corn flakes
- 1 tsp - 1 1/2 tsp green food coloring
- Red Hot Candies
- Melt the stick of margarine and marshmallows together.
- Once melted add green food coloring.
- Add the corn flakes and stir until "goo" forms. Place by the tablespoon onto wax paper.
- Press one red hot into the center.
- Let cool.
- Best when made one to two days ahead of time so that they have time to set up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More