- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick margarine
- 30 large marshmallows
- 4 1/2 cups corn flakes
- 1 tsp - 1 1/2 tsp green food coloring
- Red Hot Candies
- Melt the stick of margarine and marshmallows together.
- Once melted add green food coloring.
- Add the corn flakes and stir until "goo" forms. Place by the tablespoon onto wax paper.
- Press one red hot into the center.
- Let cool.
- Best when made one to two days ahead of time so that they have time to set up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More