- Cooking Time: 12 min. for eggs
- Servings: About 2 Cups
- Preparation Time: 30 min
BackstoryI took a mission trip to Managua Nicaragua. My friends mother in law (Mercedes) hosted a lunch at her house where she served the most awesome guacamole I had ever in my life eaten!! It was so dense and delicious that you could eat it with a fork, like a side dish. You have got to try this!!
- This is a recipe you can make your own. You can add more or less of each ingrediant for a subtle taste or a more bold taste. Up to you.
- 6 Avocado's
- 1 Small purple onion (chopped and diced) More/less for your own taste
- Lime juice (about 1 Tablespoon...eyeball it, more or less as desired)
- Fresh Cilantro (finely chopped, about a palm full)
- 3 Eggs (hardboiled, chopped)
- Salt (an important ingredient, but be careful) about 2 teaspoon
- In a large bowl, dice up your avocado. Smash with a fork. Add eggs, onions, cilantro and lime juice. Add salt to taste.
- Variation: Diced plum tomatoes