- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe avacados
- 1/4 - 1/2 jar Newman's Salsa (medium)
- Take two ripe avacados (organic, of course). Scoop out the delicious wholesome goodness and put the contents into a small container. You won't need a lid because there will NEVER be leftovers.
- Mash the avacados with a four prong fork. Don't make it too creamy, you want it nice an' lumpy.
- Take a 1/4 to a 1/2 jar of Newman's Salsa (medium).
- Stir chilled salsa into mashed avacado.
- Transport guacamole into mouth with organic corn chip.
- This sounds simple, and it is, but you'll be surprised at how great this tastes! Ready in 5 minutes.
NotesRoger the security guard at E! Networks shared a family recipe on air with Ryan Seacrest. Now you can benefit from my distilled version of an old Mexican family recipe:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More