- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe avacados
- 1/4 - 1/2 jar Newman's Salsa (medium)
- Take two ripe avacados (organic, of course). Scoop out the delicious wholesome goodness and put the contents into a small container. You won't need a lid because there will NEVER be leftovers.
- Mash the avacados with a four prong fork. Don't make it too creamy, you want it nice an' lumpy.
- Take a 1/4 to a 1/2 jar of Newman's Salsa (medium).
- Stir chilled salsa into mashed avacado.
- Transport guacamole into mouth with organic corn chip.
- This sounds simple, and it is, but you'll be surprised at how great this tastes! Ready in 5 minutes.
NotesRoger the security guard at E! Networks shared a family recipe on air with Ryan Seacrest. Now you can benefit from my distilled version of an old Mexican family recipe:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More