- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 18 -24
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Ground Pork - 1 lb
- Carrots - minced - up to 1/2cup
- Green Onions - minced - up to 1/2 cup
- Bell Peppers - minced - up to 1/2 cup
- Nappa Cabbage (Chinese Cabbage) - chopped fine - half a head
- Garlic - minced - 3 tbsp
- Ginger - minced - 3 tbsp
- Dry Sherry -1/3 cup
- Soy Sauce - 3 tbsp
- Red Pepper Flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Egg Roll Wrappers - 4 inch square
- One egg beaten with 2 tbsp milk
- Peanut Oil for frying
- Add all ingredients together and mix well.
- Heat oil to 375 - 400 degrees or med high
- Take one egg roll wrapper and place on counter with corner of wrapper facimg you. Place 2 tbsp filling on the half of wrapper clsoest to you. Brush the three edges of wrapper facing away from you with egg wash. Roll wrapper over filling, fold left and right corners towards center and finish rolling wrapper. Place aside and finish all wrappers. Place 6 at a time in oil. Turn every two minutes 6 - 8 minutes.
- See video below
NotesWhen I buy Pork Eggrolls from carry out or dine in, I always get a mouthful of cabbage. "Where's the meat ?" I decided to make ky own and when you bite into them, you get the cabbage and other veggies as well as the meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More