- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Slices of Stale Bread (sounds bad but it's not)
- Remove the crusts from 5 slices of stale bread.
- Cut the bread into fingers.
- Put the bread on a baking sheet and bake in a very slow oven at 250 degrees,for 1 hour or until dry and hard.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 20. Cheap & Easy.
NotesInfant / Baby
If you're a mom, you know what to do with these...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More