- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Slices of Stale Bread (sounds bad but it's not)
- Remove the crusts from 5 slices of stale bread.
- Cut the bread into fingers.
- Put the bread on a baking sheet and bake in a very slow oven at 250 degrees,for 1 hour or until dry and hard.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 20. Cheap & Easy.
NotesInfant / Baby
If you're a mom, you know what to do with these...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Jean’s Recipe File
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More