- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- bag of milk chocolate chips
- Slivered Almonds or Chopped Pecans
- In the microwave melt 1 cup butter in a 2 quart glass bowl 2 minutes on high. Remove from microwave and add 1 cup of sugar. Mix. Microwave 3 minutes on high. Remove and stir. Return to microwave for 3 additional minutes on high.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch rectangular pan. Pour off extra butter (after cooling 2-3 minutes).
- Top with Melted Milk Chocolate and nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sailstad Family Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Christmas CookiesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More