- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- bag of milk chocolate chips
- Slivered Almonds or Chopped Pecans
- In the microwave melt 1 cup butter in a 2 quart glass bowl 2 minutes on high. Remove from microwave and add 1 cup of sugar. Mix. Microwave 3 minutes on high. Remove and stir. Return to microwave for 3 additional minutes on high.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch rectangular pan. Pour off extra butter (after cooling 2-3 minutes).
- Top with Melted Milk Chocolate and nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More