- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- bag of milk chocolate chips
- Slivered Almonds or Chopped Pecans
- In the microwave melt 1 cup butter in a 2 quart glass bowl 2 minutes on high. Remove from microwave and add 1 cup of sugar. Mix. Microwave 3 minutes on high. Remove and stir. Return to microwave for 3 additional minutes on high.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch rectangular pan. Pour off extra butter (after cooling 2-3 minutes).
- Top with Melted Milk Chocolate and nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More