- Cooking Time: 7–10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 (6 oz) can water chestnuts, small dice
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- Bean sprouts
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground pork sausage, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, ginger, sherry and water chestnuts.
- Form into 8 burger patties and grill over a medium heat.
- Place on a hamburger bun and serve topped with bean sprouts and sweet and sour sauce.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Fueling a Firehouse
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More