- Cooking Time: 7–10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 (6 oz) can water chestnuts, small dice
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- Bean sprouts
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground pork sausage, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, ginger, sherry and water chestnuts.
- Form into 8 burger patties and grill over a medium heat.
- Place on a hamburger bun and serve topped with bean sprouts and sweet and sour sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More