- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 16 oz baked beans
- 15½ oz kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz butter beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ⅓ cup catsup
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients together; pour into a
- greased 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° F for 30 minutes, or until beans are desired consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Short & SweetSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More