- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, if desired
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope (0.87 ounce) chicken gravy mix
- 1 bag (14 ounces) frozen baby whole potatoes, broccoli, carrots, baby corn and red pepper strips
- 1 jar (4.5 ounces) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- Chopped fresh chives or parsley, if desired
- Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in butter 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Mix water and gravy mix (dry) in small bowl; pour into same skillet. Stir in frozen vegetables and mushrooms. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until largest pieces of potatoes are hot. Add chicken; cover and simmer about 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Serve vegetable and gravy mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with chives.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More