- Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 eggs
- about 1/2 cup water
- Mix flour and salt together
- Add-eggs , and butter and mix well
- Add enough water to make a light, semi firm dough
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a large pot boil water with salt
- pitch small little amounts of the dough into boiling water.
- Noodles with float when they are done.
- Serve with melted butter, or brown butter, or sautéed bacon and onions
NotesA recipe my family brought back from Germany in the 1970's
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More