- Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 eggs
- about 1/2 cup water
- Mix flour and salt together
- Add-eggs , and butter and mix well
- Add enough water to make a light, semi firm dough
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a large pot boil water with salt
- pitch small little amounts of the dough into boiling water.
- Noodles with float when they are done.
- Serve with melted butter, or brown butter, or sautéed bacon and onions
NotesA recipe my family brought back from Germany in the 1970's
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More