- Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 eggs
- about 1/2 cup water
- Mix flour and salt together
- Add-eggs , and butter and mix well
- Add enough water to make a light, semi firm dough
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a large pot boil water with salt
- pitch small little amounts of the dough into boiling water.
- Noodles with float when they are done.
- Serve with melted butter, or brown butter, or sautéed bacon and onions
NotesA recipe my family brought back from Germany in the 1970's