- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 C shortening
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 C milk
- 1 pkg yeast soaked in one cup of warm water
- 1 well beaten egg
- 3 1/2 C flour
- 1 t salt
- 1 1/2 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 4 C chopped cabbage
- Scald milk. Place shortening and sugar in mixing bowl and pour the scalded milk over the top. Cool until luke warf.
- Add egg, flour, salt and yeast.
- Knead well. Let dough rise until double in bulk. Knead down. Roll dough about 1/8 inch thick. while dough is rising again brown in skillet the hamburger, onion and chopped cabbage, salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain well.
- Roll out dougha nd cut into four inch squares. Place 2 Tablespoons of the mixture into each square.
- Bring up corners of dough and pinch together. Bake in 375 dgree oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
My Family Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More