- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce (I like Crystal)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill, for at least an hour, until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More