- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce (I like Crystal)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill, for at least an hour, until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More