- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube refrigerated bread sticks
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar maranara sauce
- Place bread sticks on a greased 9 x 9 square pan, do not seperate.
- Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 17 min or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into stickes.
- Serve with maranara sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More