- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube refrigerated bread sticks
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar maranara sauce
- Place bread sticks on a greased 9 x 9 square pan, do not seperate.
- Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 17 min or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into stickes.
- Serve with maranara sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More