- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe online and tweaked it a bit for more flavor.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 1/2 cups diced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 scallions (white and green), minced
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions, chives, and salt. Cook the onions until they are caramelized, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Mix the rest of the ingredients, and then add the cooled onions. Refrigerate and let flavors mix for at least an hour. Stir again before serving.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cartier CreationsSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More