- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 oz beeswax
- 2 1/2 oz shea butter or cocoa butter (or any combination of the two)
- 2 oz coconut oil, sweet almond oil or grapeseed oil (or any combination)
- 1-2 tsp. of essential oil - not essence oil (like using lemongrass, grapefruit, and tangerine)
- optional 1 vitamin E capsule (a natural preservative)
- Melt the beeswax in a pot on the stove at a low heat setting.
- Once the wax is at a liquid state, add butters, let melt.
- Add grapeseed, sweet almond, and/or coconut oil and stir.
- Remove from heat and add the essential oil, stir.
- Pour into small containers (little lip balm pots, or even a small jar).
- Let cool and harden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More