- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 3 medium Russett potatoes, uniform in size (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola or other vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1. Heat oven to 450*F (230*C).
- 2. Slice potatoes lengthwise 3/4 inch thick, then cut each slice into 3/4-inch long sticks. Place in large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with herb seasoning and salt; toss to coat evenly.
- 3. Arrange potato pieces in a single layer on nonstick baking sheet or baking sheet coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- 4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are golden brown, turning once after 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More