HOMEMADE BAKED FRIES
- Cooking Time: 20-25
- 3 medium Russett potatoes, uniform in size (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola or other vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1. Heat oven to 450*F (230*C).
2. Slice potatoes lengthwise 3/4 inch thick, then cut each slice into 3/4-inch long sticks. Place in large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with herb seasoning and salt; toss to coat evenly.
3. Arrange potato pieces in a single layer on nonstick baking sheet or baking sheet coated with vegetable cooking spray.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are golden brown, turning once after 15 minutes. Serve immediately.