- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 c. sifted flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 c. mashed bananas (about 3 bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Beat eggs well in a small bowl.
- In a medium-size bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, add the vegetable oil. Add the sugar a little bit at a time, and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the eggs to the mixture in the large bowl and beat well.
- Add some of the flour mixture to the large bowl and beat well. Then add some of the mashed bananas and beat some more. Continue adding flour, then bananas, then flour, then bananas, until everything is mixed in.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan. Bake for 70 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More