- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 c. sifted flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 c. mashed bananas (about 3 bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Beat eggs well in a small bowl.
- In a medium-size bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, add the vegetable oil. Add the sugar a little bit at a time, and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the eggs to the mixture in the large bowl and beat well.
- Add some of the flour mixture to the large bowl and beat well. Then add some of the mashed bananas and beat some more. Continue adding flour, then bananas, then flour, then bananas, until everything is mixed in.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan. Bake for 70 minutes
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More