HOMEMADE BUTTERY CABBAGE
- Cooking Time: 20-25 min.
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 head cabbage (small to medium) (cut in six wedges)
- 2 carrots (shredded or chopped fine in processor)
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 1/2 cp butter
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 slices bacon (cooked, drained on paper towels, and crumbled)
Place cabbage in large pot filled part way with water. Dont use a lot of water. Just enough to cook down cabbage.
Bring to boil and add carrots and onions.
Cook until all is tender.
Drain cabbage and add butter, salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with bacon sprinkled over top.