- Cooking Time: 15-20min
- Servings: 6 cups
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger, cut into thin rounds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp. whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 10 whole cloves
- 6 cups water
- 6 bags Darjeeling Tea (or your favorite type of tea)
- 2 cups FF milk (or soy or silk milk)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and partially cover with a lid and simmer for 10min. Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Steep for 5min. Discard tea bags.
- Add milk and brown sugar.
- Bring tea to simmer over medium heat, whisking until sugar dissolves.
- Strain into another sauce pan or pitcher and serve hot.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More