- Cooking Time: 15-20min
- Servings: 6 cups
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger, cut into thin rounds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp. whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 10 whole cloves
- 6 cups water
- 6 bags Darjeeling Tea (or your favorite type of tea)
- 2 cups FF milk (or soy or silk milk)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and partially cover with a lid and simmer for 10min. Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Steep for 5min. Discard tea bags.
- Add milk and brown sugar.
- Bring tea to simmer over medium heat, whisking until sugar dissolves.
- Strain into another sauce pan or pitcher and serve hot.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More