- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- In a small sauce pan combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Add milk stir until smooth.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cook and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More