- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThe most labor intensive portion of the recipe is dipping the balls in chocolate. Otherwise, it's super simple!
I've made this with cannied cherries in the middle,red & green. so cute as gifts! Also added a kiss in the middle or pecans.
Makes 2 1/2 to 3 dozen or about 3 lbs.
- 2 cups coconut
- 3 cups finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 pound butter, room temp.(2 sticks)
- 2 pounds powdered sugar (1 bag)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle)
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Mix coconut, nuts and butter.Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Roll into balls the size of small walnuts and chill overnight. Melt almond bark, dip balls in, remove with toothpicks, place on paper till cool. Can be frozen