- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups coconut
- 3 cups finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 pound butter, room temp.(2 sticks)
- 2 pounds powdered sugar (1 bag)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle)
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Mix coconut, nuts and butter.Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Roll into balls the size of small walnuts and chill overnight. Melt almond bark, dip balls in, remove with toothpicks, place on paper till cool. Can be frozen
NotesThe most labor intensive portion of the recipe is dipping the balls in chocolate. Otherwise, it's super simple!
I've made this with cannied cherries in the middle,red & green. so cute as gifts! Also added a kiss in the middle or pecans.
Makes 2 1/2 to 3 dozen or about 3 lbs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More