HOMEMADE DOG TREATS
Homemade Dog Treats
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: Depends on dogs size
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup dry non fat milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup plain wheat germ (found in the cereal isle of your store)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 jars (any flavor) meat baby food.
Combine and mix all ingredients well and turn onto floured board. Roll into about a 1/4 inch thickness, cut into desired shapes and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, turn over and bake about another 5 minutes.
Cool completely then treat your pet.
Serve with a fresh bowl of water.
For older pets who need a softer cookie make them thicker and bake a few minutes less.
Young dogs who like crunchy cookies, thinner cookies.