- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 3/4 cup sweet pickles, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- 1/2 cup mayo or Miracle Whip (Test this with maybe a little less then check to see if it's to dry)
- Salt to taste
- Bagels (I use the everything bagel)
- Boil eggs 12-15 minutes. Peel.
- In a medium bowl, dice eggs and add the remaining ingredients and mix well! If it's dry, add more mayo or Miracle Whip.
- Cut the bagel in half thru the middle and spread a little mayo. Spread egg salad and enjoy!
- You can refrigerate before serving or serve as is! I let my eggs cool before peeling and it's good served that way too!
NotesThis is my recipe for homemade egg salad and I don't measure anything so add to any of the ingredients if you like! I feed four so you could cut this in half!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More