- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 3/4 cup sweet pickles, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- 1/2 cup mayo or Miracle Whip (Test this with maybe a little less then check to see if it's to dry)
- Salt to taste
- Bagels (I use the everything bagel)
- Boil eggs 12-15 minutes. Peel.
- In a medium bowl, dice eggs and add the remaining ingredients and mix well! If it's dry, add more mayo or Miracle Whip.
- Cut the bagel in half thru the middle and spread a little mayo. Spread egg salad and enjoy!
- You can refrigerate before serving or serve as is! I let my eggs cool before peeling and it's good served that way too!
NotesThis is my recipe for homemade egg salad and I don't measure anything so add to any of the ingredients if you like! I feed four so you could cut this in half!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Social CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More