- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/4 cup real vanilla extract
- 26 ounces vodka
- Bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Add to coffee crystals just enough water to dissolve them.
- Add coffee to water and sugar and boil for 5 minutes, being careful not to let it boil over. This will make a slightly thick syrup.
- Cool completely, then add vanilla and vodka.
- Mix well.
- You can serve immediately but this recipe is best when allowed to sit for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
- Pour into a decorative bottle with a cork or cap and wrap in a bottle-sized gift bag.
- Makes 3 26 oz. Bottles
MetroCooking DC 2013
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More