- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/4 cup real vanilla extract
- 26 ounces vodka
- Bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Add to coffee crystals just enough water to dissolve them.
- Add coffee to water and sugar and boil for 5 minutes, being careful not to let it boil over. This will make a slightly thick syrup.
- Cool completely, then add vanilla and vodka.
- Mix well.
- You can serve immediately but this recipe is best when allowed to sit for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
- Pour into a decorative bottle with a cork or cap and wrap in a bottle-sized gift bag.
- Makes 3 26 oz. Bottles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Koken met Oma
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More