- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 3 fifths
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup instant coffee
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups boiling hot water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 of 1/2 gallon 80 proof vodka... or higher!
- boil water in tea kettle or microwave.
- In a large bowl mix coffee and sugar pour in the boiling water, stirring well uncoffee and sugar are dissolved. Let cool.
- Add Vanilla and vodka.
- Pour into bottles to chill and serve.
NotesNow who doesn't like a strong sweet drink sometimes... and nice to have some ready when company comes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Lau Family RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More