- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 3 fifths
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup instant coffee
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups boiling hot water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 of 1/2 gallon 80 proof vodka... or higher!
- boil water in tea kettle or microwave.
- In a large bowl mix coffee and sugar pour in the boiling water, stirring well uncoffee and sugar are dissolved. Let cool.
- Add Vanilla and vodka.
- Pour into bottles to chill and serve.
NotesNow who doesn't like a strong sweet drink sometimes... and nice to have some ready when company comes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More