- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 3 fifths
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup instant coffee
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups boiling hot water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 of 1/2 gallon 80 proof vodka... or higher!
- boil water in tea kettle or microwave.
- In a large bowl mix coffee and sugar pour in the boiling water, stirring well uncoffee and sugar are dissolved. Let cool.
- Add Vanilla and vodka.
- Pour into bottles to chill and serve.
NotesNow who doesn't like a strong sweet drink sometimes... and nice to have some ready when company comes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More