- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 80 chips
- Preparation Time: 3
- 10 (flour or corn) Tortillas, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1/5 cup Lime or Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix spices and juice together in bowl. Brush mixture lightly onto tortilla pieces.
- Place tortilla pieces on cookie sheet, and broil in oven for about 5 minutes, watching them closely until they are golden brown and crispy. Turn them over when they are about half done.
NotesI invented this recipe once when I was sick of store-bought chips, and decided to make my own for the fun of it! They turned out great, and I've made them since. I make them with flour tortillas, but you can use corn as well. They are also very flexible, in that you can add or take away flavorings (such as certain spices) to customize the chips to your liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MidLife Road Trip's
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More