- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups skim-milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar or splenda
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee
- In a saucepan combine milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook on medium heat, stirring, until steaming. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and pumpkin spice, whisk well.
- Fill cup halfway, fill the other half with coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.(optional)
NotesI love Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. It’s only available in the fall and winter. Here is a recipe you can make from home all year long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More