- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese (yes, cottage cheese)
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- Boil noodles to al dente. Set aside.
- In food processor, mix together cottage cheese, pepper, & milk.
- Add that to the noodle pot; mix in noodles.
- Cube the Velveeta, and stir in until melted.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Koken met Oma
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More