- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese (yes, cottage cheese)
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- Boil noodles to al dente. Set aside.
- In food processor, mix together cottage cheese, pepper, & milk.
- Add that to the noodle pot; mix in noodles.
- Cube the Velveeta, and stir in until melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More