- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese (yes, cottage cheese)
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- Boil noodles to al dente. Set aside.
- In food processor, mix together cottage cheese, pepper, & milk. Add that to the noodle pot; mix in noodles. Cube the Velveeta, and stir in until melted.
- So now, I'm sitting on my couch writing this, feeling full & happy. Life is good.
NotesSo now, I'm sitting on my couch writing this, feeling full & happy. Life is good.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More