- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese (yes, cottage cheese)
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- Boil noodles to al dente. Set aside.
- In food processor, mix together cottage cheese, pepper, & milk. Add that to the noodle pot; mix in noodles. Cube the Velveeta, and stir in until melted.
- So now, I'm sitting on my couch writing this, feeling full & happy. Life is good.
NotesSo now, I'm sitting on my couch writing this, feeling full & happy. Life is good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Food Travels Through Italy
Lau Family RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More