- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese (yes, cottage cheese)
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- Boil noodles to al dente. Set aside.
- In food processor, mix together cottage cheese, pepper, & milk. Add that to the noodle pot; mix in noodles. Cube the Velveeta, and stir in until melted.
- So now, I'm sitting on my couch writing this, feeling full & happy. Life is good.
NotesSo now, I'm sitting on my couch writing this, feeling full & happy. Life is good.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
A Falcon Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More