- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 part wintergreen alcohol
- 1 part distilled water
- 3 T dish soap ( I use earth friendly dish soap, however any dishsoap like Dawn will work)
- 1 T leave in hair conditioner
- 1/2 t tea tree oil or lavender oil
- Mix all ingredients well, store in airtight container. Use on make-up brushes daily or weekly.
NotesI am a fan of EnKore on youtube.com. This is an adaption to his recipe. The ingredients are basically similar with a few things added. I also use this not only to clean my make-up brushes but also to clean my makeup table. It is uber cheap and more earth friendly than buying cleaner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce