- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 2
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic sliced in half
- 1 35oz can of Italian style tomatoes
- 3 basil leaves cleaned and chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place garlic and olive oil in large sauce pan.
- Turn heat to medium and cook until garlic is soft and lightly browned.
- Crush the tomatoes and add with their juices.
- Add basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer and cook until thickened approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
NotesEasy and Delicious Homemade marinara sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More