- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- E-mail recipe
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tarter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a very clean glass or metal bowl, beat the egg whites and
- cream of tartar until light and foamy.
- With the mixer still
- running, sprinkle in the two tablespoons of sugar. Continue beating until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix the water, corn syrup, and granulated
- sugar together.
- Cook over medium heat until it boils and comes
- to the firm ball stage (246 degrees).
- Do not overcook.
- Drizzle the hot syrup into the egg whites with the mixer running on low.
- Turn the mixer to high and beat for five or six minutes or until the sauce is very fluffy and the consistency of
- marshmallow cream. Beat in the extract.
- Note: This cream is of the consistency that it can be used as
- you would frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More