- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. Dijon
- 300 ml. vegetable oil (about 2 1/3 cups)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place the egg yolks and mustard in the food processor and mix until well blended (about 30 seconds).
- While the food processor is running, slowly...very slowly, begin to add in the oil a few drops at a time, making sure each drop is well incorporated before adding in more.
- Once a creamy consistency has been achieved, you can begin to add the oil in a little quicker.
- When all of the oil is finished and he mayonnaise is creamy, turn off the food processor.
- Add in salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste. You want the mayonnaise to have a little "zing" to it. It shouldn't be bland.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More