- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. Dijon
- 300 ml. vegetable oil (about 2 1/3 cups)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place the egg yolks and mustard in the food processor and mix until well blended (about 30 seconds).
- While the food processor is running, slowly...very slowly, begin to add in the oil a few drops at a time, making sure each drop is well incorporated before adding in more.
- Once a creamy consistency has been achieved, you can begin to add the oil in a little quicker.
- When all of the oil is finished and he mayonnaise is creamy, turn off the food processor.
- Add in salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste. You want the mayonnaise to have a little "zing" to it. It shouldn't be bland.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More