- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup, water
- 1/2 cup, plain soda drink
- 4 teaspoon, vegetable glycerine
- 1 teaspoon, Aloe Vera Gel
- Lemon essential oil, 10 drops
- Mix all the ingredients in a bottle and shake well. Never rub pure lemon juice or lemon/lime on your teeth.
- 3 drops of cinnamon oil, 2 drops of clove oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of boric acid solution to 4 cups of water. Put in quart container and shake well.
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of peppermint, rosemary. and lavender. Use 1 teaspoon of the mixture to 1 .cup of boiling water. Steep 15 minutes. Strain and Use as a mouthwash
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The One Dollar Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More