- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup, water
- 1/2 cup, plain soda drink
- 4 teaspoon, vegetable glycerine
- 1 teaspoon, Aloe Vera Gel
- Lemon essential oil, 10 drops
- Mix all the ingredients in a bottle and shake well. Never rub pure lemon juice or lemon/lime on your teeth.
- 3 drops of cinnamon oil, 2 drops of clove oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of boric acid solution to 4 cups of water. Put in quart container and shake well.
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of peppermint, rosemary. and lavender. Use 1 teaspoon of the mixture to 1 .cup of boiling water. Steep 15 minutes. Strain and Use as a mouthwash
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More